2016 Office for Civil Rights School Discipline Data Webinar
This webinar includes an overview of the Office for Civil Rights Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC) website and information about how to access local information about your school district. It describes how to identifying discipline disparities and other issues within the data and share sample advocacy tools.
Presenters on the webinar include:
- Janice Harper, Nollie Jenkins Family Center
- Harold Jordan, ACLU Pennsylvania
- Dan Losen, Center for Civil Rights Remedies
- Liz Olsson, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc
You can download the webinar slides here.
You can access sample open records request templates here:
- Narrow Open Records Request for CRDC Enrollment and Discipline Data (PDF) (or you can download the MS Word Version here)
- Broad Open Records Request for All CRDC Data (PDF) (or you can download the MS Word Version here)